08 November 2005

Holiday Numbers

3
Airlines flown over the course of my holiday. Only one was late.
4.5
Number of hours late my flight from Dublin to Gatwick was yesterday
9
Days spent in Ireland
7
Pounds gained due to Guinness, brown bread w/butter and various other heart-stopping meals
30
Pounds spent buying very healthy food to restock my fridge and reverse above
1
Wedding
2
Birthdays
11
Rolls of film brought to the developers today
612
Digital photos taken
8
People for most of the journey
7
Pints of Guinness consumed, on average, per day
2
Cars at our disposal
1
Grumpy horse
9
Days that it rained
7
Days the sun came out
5
Major towns/cities passed through or visited
134
Times Andrew H offended guests at the wedding
30
Seconds before I realised I didn't even like Pitch & Putt, and as such golf will always be a waste of time for me.
20
Things I've forgotten to put on this list


No comments: