• I have a job interview on Wednesday.
• No beautiful women wandered the countryside last night. Well, none that I could see anyway.
• Cooking a roast for 7 o'clock but need to be in Edinburgh for 9.
• Got a new lens for my Canon - very exciting. So far it's taken pictures of sheep and an aquaduct.
• Still looking for a car.
• Have actually got some writing done in the last day. First proper output since getting up north. Must keep it up in spite of a busy weekend and week upcoming.
• Haven't had a job interview in 5 years.
• The cats conned me into feeding them early this morning. Curse their cuddly cuteness.
The aquaduct. I run atop it (almost) every morning.