09 January 2008

heads up *update*

Any writers out there working their arses off should read Veronica's latest post about an active plagiarist working the blogosphere. 

*Update*
The same thief also ripped off Alcoholic Poet - the response is here

If anyone sees any of my stuff kicking about elsewhere, well, you know they were desperate. 

About two days before any of this came up I had a nightmare that I'd opened a book by someone else and started reading the first few chapters of my book. I woke up angry - it took me awhile to settle down. And that was just a dream. I can't imagine what it must be like for real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your support, Richard.
I encourage everyone to keep doing searches with different search engines, for unique lines or Words from your work. Then check out every link that's not yours.