27 May 2006

missing music

There's something to be said for the big iPods. I've had a craving for Bruce Springsteen's My Hometown since I got here on Wednesday night (very late on Wednesday night I might add) but it's not on my wee nano. Struggling through a trial such as this make me a better person.

I'm not sure what to write. I'm 30. I'm sitting almost 2 1/2 miles away from the hospital that I performed my first gig. Boston's good. Good food, nice people and aside from a couple of thunderstorms yesterday, beautiful weather. I've been taking pictures like a tourist. I've been able to watch Sox games as opposed to just checking the results online. There's other stuff too, but I'm not quite sure how to write it without whining about nostalgia and all that. I'll work it out and post some pics as well. Later.

1 comment:

JoTennant said...

... I'll swap mine for yours...?