08 May 2006

chronology (or lack thereof)

Ok, so it works like this: I have a bunch of stuff about Scotland to post but it's not really flowing and I was still excited about the art stuff, so I posted the art stuff before most of the Scottish stuff. Then I got the Scottish stuff finished and wanted it to flow more, so I changed the posting time on the art stuff so that all the Scottish stuff was together and the art stuff came after, which is the order in which the events occurred anyway. Then it occurred to me that people checking the blog for updates may not realise the Scottish stuff had been posted because the first story they read is still tasting and art. Hence the explanatory nature of this post.

It'll be a little while yet before I realise most people don't give a shit.

No comments: